Handheld electronic instrument measures the indentation hardness of non-metallic materials. Two durometer models are available for different hardness ranges – Shore A and Shore D.
- User-adjustable measurement time with onscreen countdown to conform to national and international standards
- Auto Ignore mode disregards hardness readings below 20 and above 90 per international standards
- Solvent, acid, oil, water, and dust resistant – weatherproof
- PosiTector interchangeable platform – attach any PosiTector probe to a single gage body
- USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity to PosiSoft PC, Mac, and Smartphone software
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included (Long Form)