HEATLESS ADSORPTION DRYER
OMI – ITALY
New series of adsorption dryers characterized by extremely reduced size and weight, ease of assembly thanks to the new aluminum design additionally guarantees excellent resistance to corrosion. The control system has been simplified while guaranteeing the programmability of the working times.
Various industrial applications, such as for example chemical, pharmaceutical and laboratory facilities required high-quality compressed air; with adsorption desiccant dryer supplying a dew point air of -40°C, essential for these and other applications.
- Working pressure: 7 bar
- Inlet air temperature: 35°C (40° max)
- Dew point at 7 bar pressure: -40°C
- Work/Purge cycle: 5/5 min.
- Regeneration air consumption: 10/15% of nominal flow rate
- Standard Voltage: 230V/1ph/50Hz